Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Amateur Adventures!

It feels great to finally have a little downtime from work to do what I love, even if I'm an amateur. If you've followed my Facebook page at all [www.facebook.com/LeafletDesignsbyAndrea], I've been documenting (or rather, attempting to) all of my arts and crafts and [amateur] digital art designs. I started up this blog to help keep me on track of all my little adventures. Yesterday, I attended Peet's Coffee and Tea's barista competition. Nine stores make up the Greater LA district and a barista from each store competed against each other at the district level. I had the wonderful privilege to document some great moments of these skilled baristas showing off their craft. After some satisfactory editing, I will upload them and share them all with you.

Until then, never settle for anything that doesn't make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment